Budbrooke Parish Council’s Neighbourhood Plan
What is it?
It is the way residents of Budbrooke can influence any physical development in the parish. Please click this link here which provides a complete explanation which is simplified below. The Council set up a working group to work on a Neighbourhood Plan.
What does it do?
It allowed Budbrooke to set out policies to specify how any development would be. These policies on completion of the process became legal planning guidance specific to Budbrooke. These included:
• the design of any housing
• the openness of layout
• the tenancy of affordable housing, rented or in joint ownership
• the environmental and historical impact
• open spaces
• community facilities
• impact of traffic
Having done this a developer must comply with our policies when building in Budbrooke.
How is it being done?
A team of people are working to develop a draft plan.
• Questionnaires were issued and analysed and used to inform a draft plan
• Other groups including employers were asked for views
• The group met regularly with a professional planning consultant to draft the plan
• Evidence was gathered to support policies
• The draft plan was presented to residents at open meetings and further comments to substantiate or amend the draft including through the Parish Show
• The revised draft was put out for wider consultation
• A Second revision was public examination by a Planning Inspector who offered some useful revisions
• The final draft was put to a referendum of Budbrooke residents in July 2018 when it was passed
• Warwick District Council ‘made’ the Budbrooke Neighbourhood Development Plan under Section 38A(4) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act, 2004 on 16th July 2018. The Budbrooke Neighbourhood Development Plan now forms part of the Development Plan for Warwick District.
Chairman – Budbrooke Parish Council
Please click below the links to the various documents as and when they come available.
|2019 traffic survey summary figures updated||2019-traffic-survey-summary-figures-updated.docx||8th July 2019 10:48 am|
|2019 traffic speeds summary||2019-traffic-speeds-summary.docx||8th July 2019 10:48 am|
|Community Infrastructure Levy Survey||Community-Infrastructure-Levy-Survey.pdf||30th October 2018 6:58 pm|
|poster 3||poster-3.pdf||21st June 2018 8:09 am|
|Leaflet Final as Pdf||Leaflet-Final-as-Pdf.pdf||21st June 2018 8:08 am|
|Budbrooke Neighbourhood Development Plan FINAL||Budbrooke-Neighbourhood-Development-Plan-FINAL.pdf||14th May 2018 1:36 pm|
|SEA screening update Budbrooke Neighbourhood Plan||SEA-screening-update-Budbrooke-Neighbourhood-Plan1.pdf||20th November 2017 4:39 pm|
|Budbrooke Consultation Statement Draft 6 Nov 17||Budbrooke-Consultation-Statement-Draft-6-Nov-17.pdf||9th November 2017 1:32 pm|
|Budbrooke Neighbourhood Plan Submission version 6 Nov 17||Budbrooke-Neighbourhood-Plan-Submission-version-6-Nov-17.pdf||9th November 2017 1:30 pm|
|Budbrooke Basic Conditions Statement 6 Nov 17||Budbrooke-Basic-Conditions-Statement-6-Nov-17.pdf||9th November 2017 1:28 pm|
|Neighbourhood Plan||NP.png||22nd May 2017 10:56 am|
|Parish Council Exhibition 10.05.2017||30021-Parish-Council-Exhibition-10.05.2017.pdf||18th May 2017 1:14 pm|
|Summary of Budbrooke Neighbourhood Development Plan||Budbrooke-PC-Neighbourhood-Development-Plan-2017-to-2029-2nd-Consultation-Draft.pdf||12th April 2017 6:38 pm|
|Budbrooke Second Reg 14 Draft NP Reply Form||Budbrooke-Second-Reg-14-Draft-NP-Reply-Form.docx||12th April 2017 6:38 pm|
|Draft Neighbourhood Plan 060417||Draft-Neighbourhood-Plan-060417.pdf||12th April 2017 6:38 pm|
|Response to Local Plan April 2016||Response-to-Local-Plan-April-2016.pdf||28th April 2016 4:19 pm|
|Budbrooke NP Summary 2015 – 2029||Budbrooke-NP-Summary-2015-2029.pdf||20th November 2015 4:09 pm|
|Budbrooke Consultation Draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to 2029 – Nov 2015||Budbrooke-Consultation-Draft-Neighbourhood-Development-Plan-to-2029-Nov-2015.pdf||17th November 2015 12:23 pm|
|Budbrooke Draft NP Representation Form||Budbrooke-Draft-NP-Rep-Form.pdf||15th November 2015 9:39 pm|
|Budbrooke Formal Consultation Action Plan update||Budbrooke-Formal-Consultation-Action-Plan-update.pdf||15th November 2015 3:08 pm|
|SEA screening Budbrooke Neighbourhood Plan||SEA-screening-Budbrooke-Neighbourhood-Plan.pdf||31st October 2015 11:34 am|
|Budbrooke Draft Neighbourhood Plan August 2015||Budbrooke-Draft-Neighbourhood-Plan-August-2015.pdf||1st September 2015 8:43 pm|
|Self Build 28 July 2015||Self-Build-28-July-2015.pdf||28th July 2015 9:24 pm|
|July 2015 Notes of working group meeting||July-2015-Notes-of-working-group-meeting.pdf||15th July 2015 7:31 pm|
|June 2015 Notes of working group meeting||June-2015-Notes-of-working-group-meeting.pdf||15th July 2015 7:24 pm|
|April 2015 Notes of working group meeting||April-2015-Notes-of-working-group-meeting-.pdf||15th July 2015 7:24 pm|
|March 15 Open Letter to Residents of Hampton Magna for parish newsletter||March-15-Open-Letter-to-Residents-of-Hampton-Magna-newsletter.pdf||15th July 2015 7:23 pm|