Budbrooke Parish Council

Report a Problem

If you notice a problem in the area please report it to the appropriate authority (please note we are not responsible for the content of external websites):

To report faults on highways, such as potholes, traffic lights and bridges:


If, in your opinion, the fault is dangerous please contact the Customer Service Centre on 01926 412515 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and between 9am and 4pm on Saturday.

To report faults on rights of way (footpaths, bridleways and byways):

If there is immediate or unavoidable danger to the public you should also report the matter directly to the local police.

Street lighting within the villages is the responsibility of Warwick District Council and faults can be reported via the link below:


Street lighting outside the villages, including on Old Budbrooke Road between Blandford Way and Warwick Parkway Station, is the responsibility of Warwickshire County Council and faults can be reported via the following link:


Fly tipping:


Water Leaks
Contact Severn Trent via: https://www.stwater.co.uk/my-supplies/report-a-problem/ or telephone: 0800 783 4444

Other useful links for reporting problems can be found on the Warwickshire Direct website:


Play Areas

To report a problem at the Styles Close or Montgomery Avenue play area, please contact the clerk, Simone Bush, on: clerk@budbrookepc.org.uk or 07708 177206

Dog Fouling issues 

To report problems contact WDC Dog Warden direct on 01926 456725 or email contactus@warwickdc.gov.uk. This can also be done online at https://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/forms/form/46/report_dogs_fouling