Response to risk of flooding

Response to risk of flooding

Please can you report:

Report flood and flooded properties to Flood Risk Management – Warwickshire County Council. It is important that you also copy in

Impassable roads which are a public safety danger should be reported to the police. Please also let know as we are assisting in compiling a list with our agency partners. Please use whatthreewords or descriptive locations as well as road names.

Advice on flooding can be found on the Council’s website –  Flooding information pack – Download – Warwick District Council (



As previously highlighted this morning, the council does not issue sandbags. There are some available from WCC Highways but as you can imagine these are being redirected to the most heavily hit areas.  Some parish councils who experience flooding due to their low levels hold their own supplies.


The council takes its communications lead in circumstances such as these from the lead agency. Therefore, you will see that most of our social media post will be reposts of their messages.

On our webpage there is a link straight to the flooding advice from the home page.  Current flooding situation – Warwick District Council ( We will keep this page updated as information becomes available.